Tuesday, March 26, 2013

What's Your Sound?


There is a commercial on TV where a man sits next to his wife negotiating with an automobile salesman for the deal he wants.  When he triumphs (getting exactly what the dealership gives everyone else) his wife leans over and purrs softly, “Good job, Baby.”   You know from his face that this guy feels like a million bucks. 

It reminds me that my friend and teacher, Bishop Larry Jackson, of Raleigh, NC,  says that there is a sound that draws a man to his wife with such intensity that he wants to slay dragons for her.  He says wise women cultivate that sound.  I wasn't quite sure I understood.  And then, there it was! -- In a commercial.

When I discussed this with a group of women one of them commented, “But he hadn’t done anything!”

Exactly!

No comments: